How To Create A Website Using WordPress: The Beginner’s Blueprint for Building a Professional Website in 3 Easy Steps
Building A Website Has Never Been This Easy
Learn how to set up a website that meets your exact needs in 3 EASY STEPS + FREE ACCESS to 40 Premium WordPress Video Tutorials
Just a few years ago, I could barely update my Facebook page; today I can build anything from an e-commerce website that sells products across the globe to a membership website for gardening enthusiasts. You name it, I can build it. And guess what? You can too. You will be able to build any type of website imaginable, and this will require ZERO programming skills.
This book was written to bridge the gap that most people still think exist – the gap that use to isolate computer programmers from your average Joe. The one tool that has made this all possible is WordPress, an open-source content management system that can be operated by any computer literate person.
Here’s Exactly What You Will Learn
- How to choose the best domain for your website
- How to easily install WordPress in one-click to your domain
- How to master and leverage the FIVE essential fundamentals of WordPress to build the website you envision
- How to optimize the settings of your website to ensure your website is secure, ready to handle tons of traffic, and is beautifully designed
FREE ACCESS to 40+ professionally curated instructional videos for enhancing your WordPress Skills
To ensure readers of this book end up with the website they always envisioned, these videos were created to supplement the instruction in this book and provide visual guidance for those whom prefer learning via video.
You Will Be Able To Create Any & All Of The Following Website Types:
- Portfolio Sites – This type of website is great for showcasing a company or one’s work. Perfect for artists, musicians, creative agencies, and anybody looking to showcase art, music, client work, and more
- E-Commerce Sites – Looking to sell a product online? This type of website is great for selling any physical or digital product
- Blogs – WordPress is the best platform for anybody looking to build a thriving, blog community
- Business / Service Sites – Does your business need a website? Are customers searching for you on the Internet and you aren’t there? WordPress is perfect for building a great business website